Retaining variable/function expressions from session to session
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg63416] Retaining variable/function expressions from session to session
- From: "Charles Ashley" <cka2 at adelphia.net>
- Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 02:32:32 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is it possible to have variables and functions retain their assigned
expressions from session to session? I'm working on a problem that
consists of a dozen variables and it seems odd that Mathematica
"forgets" the expression that I've assigned to each variable when I
close out of a session. To date my solution has just been to "remind"
Mathematica of the assigned expression by reevaluating it each time I
start a new session, but there must be a better way.
cka2 at adelphia.net
Prev by Date:
Re: RealValued functions and derivatives
Next by Date:
Re: Coefficients from Fit as a list?
Previous by thread:
WebMathematica question for displaying a sequence of images
Next by thread:
Re: Retaining variable/function expressions from session to session