How to specify these limits in an integral?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg63434] How to specify these limits in an integral?
- From: "Konrad Den Ende" <chamster at home.se>
- Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 06:40:31 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a double integral of the function f = x * y. I'd like make Mathematica compute it's value over the disc specified by, let's say: x^2 + y^2 - 2x + 6y <=6 I can carry out computation on paper, preparing the sutabile substitutions myself but i wonder if there's a way to shove it all into Mathematica and let it chew. Sincerely Konrad