Re: Palette Problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg63438] Re: Palette Problem
- From: "Jean-Marc Gulliet" <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 06:40:36 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, U.K.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
<piraunaq at gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
dp2ofm$8qd$1 at smc.vnet.net...
| When I click an item in Algebraic Manipulation palette it does not
| respond (only puts a placeholder). Other palettes seem to be working
| fine. Any ideas?
You must first select an expression or part of an expression with the mouse,
then clicking on the Algebraic Manipulation palette will replace the place
holder by the selection and the chosen function will be executed.
Hope this helps,
Prev by Date:
Lisp-like let in Mathematica?
Next by Date:
Re: Retaining variable/function expressions from session to session
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
WebMathematica question for displaying a sequence of images