Nonlinear Fittings: range / boundaries are not working :(

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg53898] Nonlinear Fittings: range / boundaries are not working :(
  • From: "K.M.Lebecki" <LebeckiHatesSpam at ifpan.edu.pl>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 18:10:39 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi all,

I have a hunch that the problem is already known in this group.

But to put it clear:

In functions like NonlinearRegress, you can formally use the syntax
"{symbol, min, max}" - but it is not working!

I found already few posts about it. But still no clear and
easy-to-understand solution can be found (at least I did not find it...).

So, if somebody already solved it, and wrote a code which fixes that
behavior (*any* other reasonable solution is also welcome) - please share
it with me ;)

Regards, Chris

P.S. Mathematica 4.2, Windows 2000 - if anyone cares.