FullSimplify and out of memory

Hello,

I am having trouble with FullSimplify.
When I try FullSimplify for an equation that includes Exp, Sin, Cos, Sinh
and Cosh, system becomes very busy and finally kernel is terminated with a
message "out of memory."
The only application running is the Mathematica.
The variables I am handling are all real.
Does some one have any good idea for my trouble?

(In my feeling, Simplify with Math v2.2 on Win3.1was slow but working well
and could obtain simplified results.)

I am running Mathematica v.5.0.1 on WinXP pro SP-2.
CPU: Pen4 3.2GHz
RAM: 2.0 GB
HDD: 80GB (primary), 250 GB(secondary, 200 GB specified as virtual memory)

-Toshi