3],
    f[5, 4]}}

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

From: mbekkali [mailto:mbekkali at gmail.com]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net

I have a function f[x,y] and I would like to evaluate it at N different
specific values of x[z] and y[z], so that at the end I have a NxN
matrix with different expressions of z.  It should produce something
similar to the output of function Table, however, with x[z] and y[z]
taken specific values rather than values of fixed periodicity, like
{min,max,step}.  How do I do that?