Re: Vertex labeling

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg54003] Re: [mg53979] Vertex labeling
  • From: yehuda ben-shimol <benshimo at>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 00:45:42 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

ShowGraph[] has an option VertexLabel to control this.
you have to set the vertex lables before that
for example
<< DiscreteMath`Combinatorica`
g = CompleteGraph[5];
g = SetVertexLabels[g, StringJoin["VV", ToString[#]] & /@ Range[V[g]]];
this will create the K5 graph with labels VV1 to VV5.
Then use ShowGraph as mentioned above