Calling functions in a DLL in Win32
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54008] Calling functions in a DLL in Win32
- From: Erich Neuwirth <erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at>
- Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 03:12:53 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In VBasic to execute the mci commands of windows, use the following function: Private Declare Function mciExecute Lib "winmm.dll" _ (ByVal lpstrCommand As String) As Long which then accepts string parameters. Is there a way to write a Mathematica wrapper function to get the same functionality?