Re: NDSolve and differential equation system

Hi again

Thanks for your suggestions, using Erf[] instead of UnitStep[] gains a
factor of about 2, so this is a step to the right direction.

 > You can a) use the wonderful advanced interface of NDSolve[]
 > to use a constant step size

Sadly the IDA method does not support fixed step sizes. And - correct me
if I am wrong - only the IDA method can solve differential algebraic
equations.

 > However, if Ainv.K1 and Ainv.K2 commute

Thanks for your effort here, but sadly they don't :-(

Thanks again very much for your suggestions. Do you have some more?  ;-)

Christian