Re: Nonlinear Fittings: range / boundaries are not working :(
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54058] Re: Nonlinear Fittings: range / boundaries are not working :(
- From: "K.M.Lebecki" <LebeckiHatesSpam at ifpan.edu.pl>
- Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 09:27:32 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Voila! Following is the code and data file link (you have to change the code in import line and enter your path with data). ZIPped. http://info.ifpan.edu.pl/~lebecki/ro_dir/Rachunki.zip P.S. sorry for such a long delay. I really send it (with attachement) - no one send it back :( I tried earlier to find any FAQ about posting - with now succes. Now, I know already that attachements are prohibited... [Rules are at http://smc.vnet.net/mathgroup.html - moderator] Regards, Chris "DrBob" <drbob at bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:ctvfso$1ch$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Send a specific example that doesn't work.