Re: Nonlinear Fittings: range / boundaries are not working :(

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg54058] Re: Nonlinear Fittings: range / boundaries are not working :(
  • From: "K.M.Lebecki" <LebeckiHatesSpam at ifpan.edu.pl>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 09:27:32 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Voila!

Following is the code and data file link (you have to change the code in
import
line and enter your path with data). ZIPped.
http://info.ifpan.edu.pl/~lebecki/ro_dir/Rachunki.zip

P.S. sorry for such a long delay. I really send it (with attachement) - no
one send it back :( I tried earlier to find any FAQ about posting - with
now succes. Now, I know already that attachements are prohibited...

[Rules are at http://smc.vnet.net/mathgroup.html - moderator]

Regards, Chris
news:ctvfso$1ch$1 at smc.vnet.net...