Re: Create Permanent Self Defined Function?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54148] Re: Create Permanent Self Defined Function?
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 01:56:55 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, and you dont't like to add a function definition to your init.m file ? or to write a package that is loaded in init.m and you dont even like to DumpSave al you definitions and reload the memory dump in your next session ?? Regards Jens "Mary Beth Mulcahy" <Mary.Mulcahy at colorado.edu> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:cuhr6m$97t$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Basically, I would like to create a new "built in" function that can be > stored > in my Mathematica and used for future sessions like, for example, > BesselJ[n, > z] or the Exp functions are. I am doing this because I am playing > around > with the OriginLab link and it would be much easier if I could just call a > function up while in Origin instead of typing it into the Mathematica > interface box. I definitely can do it, but it would be slick to be able > to > just call it up, even in Mathematica so that I didn't have to cut and > paste > all the time. > > Thanks, > > Mary Beth > > University of Colorado >