Create Permanent Self Defined Function?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54118] Create Permanent Self Defined Function?
- From: Mary Beth Mulcahy <Mary.Mulcahy at colorado.edu>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 03:33:30 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Basically, I would like to create a new "built in" function that can be stored in my Mathematica and used for future sessions like, for example, BesselJ[n, z] or the Exp functions are. I am doing this because I am playing around with the OriginLab link and it would be much easier if I could just call a function up while in Origin instead of typing it into the Mathematica interface box. I definitely can do it, but it would be slick to be able to just call it up, even in Mathematica so that I didn't have to cut and paste all the time. Thanks, Mary Beth University of Colorado