Create Permanent Self Defined Function?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54118] Create Permanent Self Defined Function?
- From: Mary Beth Mulcahy <Mary.Mulcahy at colorado.edu>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 03:33:30 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Basically, I would like to create a new "built in" function that can be stored
in my Mathematica and used for future sessions like, for example, BesselJ[n,
z] or the Exp functions are. I am doing this because I am playing around
with the OriginLab link and it would be much easier if I could just call a
function up while in Origin instead of typing it into the Mathematica
interface box. I definitely can do it, but it would be slick to be able to
just call it up, even in Mathematica so that I didn't have to cut and paste
all the time.
University of Colorado
Prev by Date:
Re: precision of numbers
Next by Date:
Re: Derivative of g(z) = Arg(z) and f(z) = Re(z) + Im(z)?
Previous by thread:
Re: VertexStyle determined by List elements
Next by thread:
Re: Create Permanent Self Defined Function?