Bug in 5.1??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54349] Bug in 5.1??
- From: "Gehrmann, James E" <jgehrman at saclink.csus.edu>
- Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 02:31:49 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm running Mathematica v. 5.1 under WinXP and had the following interaction with Mathematica:
Are the last two results a bug or am I not understanding the N function?
Thanks for you help.
Prev by Date:
Question about an integral
Next by Date:
Why does Inverse[M] hesitate?
Previous by thread:
Re: Question about an integral
Next by thread:
Re: Bug in 5.1??