Why does Inverse[M] hesitate?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54370] Why does Inverse[M] hesitate?
- From: skirmantas.janusonis at yale.edu (Skirmantas)
- Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 02:32:29 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm puzzled by the following in Mathematica 5.0 and 5.1:
If I define a symbolic matrix A and a symbolic matrix B and ask to
calculate Inverse[A].B, the output is the same input operation with
the A and B expanded. I have re-input this output, I finally get the
Prev by Date:
Bug in 5.1??
Next by Date:
Re: Simplification of boolean function
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Bug in 5.1??
Next by thread:
Re: Why does Inverse[M] hesitate?