Re: 2+ D wave equation

I'm facing the same problem someone else posted (pasted below)about 6
years ago. Unfortunately, nobody responded back then.

I'm trying to numerically obtain the answer for a vibrating
rectangular membrane. Therefore, I need to describe a 2 spatial
dimensional wave equation, and I'm trying to use NDSolve.

Thanks!