Re: Mathematica 5.0 on Mandrake and Numlock
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54467] Re: Mathematica 5.0 on Mandrake and Numlock
- From: D Herring <dherring at at.uiuc.dot.edu>
- Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 03:44:37 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> But I haven't found anything about using Mathematica 5.0 on Linux with the
> numlock on.
Create or edit the file .Xdefaults in your user's home directory (the ~
Add these lines:
Restart X (maybe have to log out; haven't used Mandrake in a while).
Prev by Date:
SparseArray, DensityGraphics, ContourGraphics, and SurfaceGraphics
Next by Date:
Most plotting not working...?
Previous by thread:
Mathematica 5.0 on Mandrake and Numlock
Next by thread: