- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54513] Pseudo-Random Numbers??
- From: "rafal rak" <rak at dami-rz.pl>
- Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 04:23:14 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello; I have a problem with program to generate Pseudo-Random Numbers.
Does anyone have code for generate Pseudo-Random Numbers
for any distribution f(x). Here is an example for this,
but they use special package (I don't have it)
Thanks for help;
Prev by Date:
How to solve an implicit system?
Next by Date:
Re: The two dices
Previous by thread:
Re: How to solve an implicit system?
Next by thread:
Re: Pseudo-Random Numbers??