Re: How to solve an implicit system?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54584] Re: How to solve an implicit system?
- From: highegg at centrum.cz (highegg)
- Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 03:12:18 -0500 (EST)
- References: <odg857ek5pps@legacy>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 21 Feb 05 11:50:42 -0500 (EST), bananalimone wrote: >I've to solve the following (simplificated) system: > >y[t+1]=y[t]+(y[t+1]-y[t])+(z[t+1]-z[t]) >z[t+1]=z[t]+(y[t+1]-y[t])+(z[t+1]-z[t]) > >I would like to choose the iterative way, but I don't know how to >start. Anyway any solution is accepted! > >Please help me. > >\bananalimone after simplifying, this system is actually an explicit, so I suppose either you have made a mistake, or the solution is trivial z(t+1)= z(t) y(t+1)= y(t)