Labels on graphs
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54564] Labels on graphs
- From: Erich Neuwirth <erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at>
- Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 03:11:35 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to label the vertices of a graph with sequences, like this.
ShowGraph[CompleteGraph, VertexLabel -> KSubsets[Range, 3]]
The problem is that the label get chopped off at the right margin.
What is an easy solution for getting the labels fully readable in this case?
Prev by Date:
Re: pattern matching all list elements but last
Next by Date:
statistics on a sphere
Previous by thread:
Re: Leading Zeros? (question rephrased)
Next by thread:
Re: Labels on graphs