Re: How do you set the search directory for packages?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54590] Re: [mg54522] How do you set the search directory for packages?
- From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
- Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 03:12:45 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Robert, > > Dear All, > I want to use an external package > So that I can use it from a network drive on any PC > (that can see that drive) I want to add to the search path > for the command: Needs > > Please give me a clue - I can't seem to get one from the > various online documentation. You can add directories to the search path using $Path = Append[$Path, your_directory]; Or you can run through a MathGroup discussion from about 2 weeks ago entitled "finding package in ExtraPackages`Enhancements`" on this very topic. Dave. -- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 266.3.0 - Release Date: 21/02/2005