Re: How do you set the search directory for packages?

Hi Robert,

> Dear All,
> 	I want to use an external package
> 	So that I can use it from a network drive on any PC
> (that can see that drive) I want to add to the search path
> for the command: Needs
>
> Please give me a clue - I can't seem to get one from the
> various online documentation.

You can add directories to the search path using
	$Path = Append[$Path, your_directory];

Or you can run through a MathGroup discussion from about 2 weeks ago
entitled "finding package in ExtraPackages`Enhancements`" on this very
topic.

Dave.