Re: How do you set the search directory for packages?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54590] Re: [mg54522] How do you set the search directory for packages?
- From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
- Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 03:12:45 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> Dear All,
> I want to use an external package
> So that I can use it from a network drive on any PC
> (that can see that drive) I want to add to the search path
> for the command: Needs
> Please give me a clue - I can't seem to get one from the
> various online documentation.
You can add directories to the search path using
$Path = Append[$Path, your_directory];
Or you can run through a MathGroup discussion from about 2 weeks ago
entitled "finding package in ExtraPackages`Enhancements`" on this very
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 266.3.0 - Release Date: 21/02/2005
Prev by Date:
Construct palette with hebrew letters
Next by Date:
Re: How to solve an implicit system?
Previous by thread:
How do you set the search directory for packages?
Next by thread:
Saving file problem