Construct palette with hebrew letters
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54588] Construct palette with hebrew letters
- From: Urijah Kaplan <uak at sas.upenn.edu>
- Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 03:12:32 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Pennsylvania
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to construct a palette with Hebrew unicode letters. The
characters are FromCharacterCode[Range[1488, 1514]] . Ideally I would also
like a palette that would print out the gematria (numerical value) of each
letter as it was pressed, i.e FromCharacterCode=Aleph=1,
This is the matching list
(repeats are intentional)
I am running Windows 2003 with support for right-to left languages installed.
Does this have to be done by hand or can you construct a program that
would make these (and similar) sorts of palettes?
Prev by Date:
Computing Complex Series Solution using Mathematica
Next by Date:
Re: How do you set the search directory for packages?
Previous by thread:
Re: Computing Complex Series Solution using Mathematica
Next by thread:
Computing Complex Series Solution using Mathematica (using BesselI)