Re: Testing the 'type' of a root returned by Solve

Thanks for the suggestions. I guess I figured that there would
be a "simple" way of testing whether an expression contained
an imaginary component, but apparently not. Given that, I think
I like David's suggestion best, of simply eliminating the
non numeric elements and then reintroducing them later.

-Mike