Free Download via Patrack for Univers font for PDF files

href="http://vbnet.mvps.org/files/misc/univers.zip";>http://vbnet.mvps.org/files/misc/univers.zip</a>

>On 5 Jul 04 12:27:42 -0400 (EDT), aj wrote:
>>I have the font but cannot find a way to extract it from my PC

>To extract it from the file on your PC, use a zip file utility
such as WinZip, by WinZip Computing, Inc.  (Zip file extraction
utilities are probably also available as shareware).  This download
DID WORK for me, thanks to 'Patrick'.