Print graphics in smaller size

Hi,

I use Mathematica 5.0 on Windows XP. When I have graphics on my screen
and print it, it gets much bigger on my printer. Mathematica seems to
scale my graphics up such that 72 pixels on the screen become 1 inch on
the printer. To print my graphics using the Print command in the Menu I
always have to change the size, and then the font sizes do not fit any
more, and always changing the size of the graphics sucks anyway. Is
there a way to change the settings to get something like 150 pixels per
inch on the printer?

Thanks a lot,

Max