Exporting output cells to .eps

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg54695] Exporting output cells to .eps
  • From: Michaël Monerau <mmonerau at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 01:29:21 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I'd like to use mathematica pretty-printing for a paper I'm writing
under Adobe InDesign.

Exporting Plots and graphics to .eps works nice (I use the Export
function, I don't know if it's the best way to achieve this), but what
I'd want to do now is to export "Text" (such as a pretty-printed sum for
example) to .eps (or .wmf by the way). However, I can't figure out how
to do that... Even Copy as Metafile / Paste into InDesign doesn't work
(the pasted object is totally screwed up).

What is the magic command to achieve what I'd want ?

Thank you,
--
Michaël Monerau