Re: Plots for publishing

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg54708] Re: Plots for publishing
  • From: LBoogie <lwalker701 at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 01:30:00 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thanks. Your suggestion is helpful.

I also experimented with placing a line-symbol-reference within the
caption.  The line-symbol-reference is a legend for the linetypes used
in the plot.

I center-aligned adjacent horizontal underscores behind the
filledTriangle symbol.  I did this by nudging the underscores (ALT+left,
etc.)  This little exercise was futile.  There was extra spaces where
the underscores were and this just seems too difficult.  Any hints?