Re: Plots for publishing

Hi,

you can try to use Text[] primitives with characters in your plot
and to use the same symbols later in the caption.
You can make your graphics with
dta1 = Table[{x, Sin[x]}, {x, 0, Pi, Pi/32}];
dta2 = Table[{x, Cos[x]}, {x, 0, Pi, Pi/32}];
Show[Graphics[{
Text["\[FilledCircle]", #] & /@ dta1,
Text["\[FilledUpTriangle]", #] & /@ dta2}], Frame -> True]

and than using the symbol reference in the caption.

Regards

  Jens

news:cvhipj$s1s$1 at smc.vnet.net...