Run, RunThrough on OSX?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53326] Run, RunThrough on OSX?
- From: "m. r. schaferkotter" <schaferk at bellsouth.net>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 02:52:01 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
greetings: Run and RunThrough on OSX don/t seem to work as indicated in the Help Browser or the Mathematica Book. Run["date"] -1 instead of the date. on Solaris the functionality is there: In:= Run["date"] Wed Jan 5 20:42:13 CST 2005 also the shell escape doesn/t seem to work. can anyone explain why this should be the case? m. r.