Run, RunThrough on OSX?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53326] Run, RunThrough on OSX?
- From: "m. r. schaferkotter" <schaferk at bellsouth.net>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 02:52:01 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Run and RunThrough on OSX don/t seem to work as indicated in the Help
Browser or the Mathematica Book.
instead of the date.
on Solaris the functionality is there:
Wed Jan 5 20:42:13 CST 2005
also the shell escape doesn/t seem to work.
can anyone explain why this should be the case?
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Slowdown
Next by Date:
Re: FindMinimum -- MaxIterations
Previous by thread:
Re: Converting between Spherical and Cartesian coordinates
Next by thread:
Re: Run, RunThrough on OSX?