Re: DisplayTogether has stopped working
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53324] Re: [mg53314] DisplayTogether has stopped working
- From: Mary Beth Mulcahy <Mary.Mulcahy at colorado.edu>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 02:51:58 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
OK, this is really crazy so I want to make sure it gets posted to the group so that the next sap who falls prey to the "gremlin" won't get hung up on it as long as I was. This response from Selwyn Hollis solved my problem: Hi Mary Beth, I wonder if this is related to a gremlin that I've seen/dreamed on a few occasions. This one is cured by entering Needs["Graphics`Graphics`"] and the desired graphics command in separate cells. ----- Selwyn Hollis That did it, thanks!