Indexing a notebook library
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53323] Indexing a notebook library
- From: Gerry Flanagan <flanagan at materials-sciences.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 02:51:57 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
We're starting to use document indexing and search tools within our
company to find technical documents (think Google on an intranet). The
problem is that none of the indexing applications we've found recognize
the Mathematica *.nb files, even though they're mostly just text. Does
anyone have suggestions for ways to automatically catalog/index large
numbers of notebooks so that they can be searched.
One messy approach we thought of was to always create a companion HTML
version of the notebook and search on the html.
Prev by Date:
Re: DisplayTogether has stopped working
Next by Date:
Re: LaplaceTransform TraditionalForm symbol
Previous by thread:
Re: Run, RunThrough on OSX?
Next by thread:
Re: Indexing a notebook library