Re: precission/accuracy in mathlink for excel
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53356] Re: precission/accuracy in mathlink for excel
- From: nafod40 <noneya at business.com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 02:39:23 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Penn State University, Center for Academic Computing
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> I have some code running in a spreadsheet on a M-code worksheet in
> I can call the code in either a VBA macro or in a cell, but it only
> returns four digits of accuracy. Yet when I run it in a notebook in
> Mathematica I get more precision.
> Is there a way to get more precision?
Double check the settings in Excel under the Format-Cell dialog box to
see if you aren't truncating the precision there.
I use the mathlink, and get full precision coming across.
Prev by Date:
Special Prime Product
Next by Date:
Re: logical indexing using more than one variable in a pure function
Previous by thread:
precission/accuracy in mathlink for excel
Next by thread:
Re: Re: precission/accuracy in mathlink for excel