Re: Re: precission/accuracy in mathlink for excel
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53378] Re: [mg53356] Re: precission/accuracy in mathlink for excel
- From: Peter Lizak <plizak at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 23:02:38 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200501080739.CAA17712@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: Peter Lizak <plizak at gmail.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Nopt, not that.
Needed to set $ExcelPrecision.
I just upped it to 10.
On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 02:39:23 -0500 (EST), nafod40 <noneya at business.com> wrote:
> plizak wrote:
> > I have some code running in a spreadsheet on a M-code worksheet in
> > excel.
> > I can call the code in either a VBA macro or in a cell, but it only
> > returns four digits of accuracy. Yet when I run it in a notebook in
> > Mathematica I get more precision.
> > Is there a way to get more precision?
> Double check the settings in Excel under the Format-Cell dialog box to
> see if you aren't truncating the precision there.
> I use the mathlink, and get full precision coming across.
Prev by Date:
easy question about random numbers
Next by Date:
Re: Export Animation
Previous by thread:
Re: precission/accuracy in mathlink for excel
Next by thread:
Evaluation of NSum arguments