Re: Function Show[]

In article <cro2pd$hd8$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
 mo.wichert at tiscalinet.ch (Moreno Wichert) wrote:

> I've just plotted some atomic orbitals from the hydrogen atom. Now,
> for the p-orbital I have a positive and a negative function and I
> combine this functions for a plot using the command Show[]. So my
> problem is, that I want different colors for the negative and the
> positive function but when I use Show[], Mathematica plots only one
> color for both functions. How can I define different colors in the
> command Show[]?

You may find the article "Visualizing Atomic Orbitals" by Jingbo Wang,
Paul Abbott, and Jim Williams, available in Notebook form (with and
without graphics) at

  http://physics.uwa.edu.au/pub/Orbitals

relevant.

Cheers,
Paul

--
Paul Abbott                                   Phone: +61 8 6488 2734
School of Physics, M013                         Fax: +61 8 6488 1014
Crawley WA 6009                      mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au
AUSTRALIA                            http://physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul