Function Show[]

Hi

I've just plotted some atomic orbitals from the hydrogen atom. Now,
for the p-orbital I have a positive and a negative function and I
combine this functions for a plot using the command Show[]. So my
problem is, that I want different colors for the negative and the
positive function but when I use Show[], Mathematica plots only one
color for both functions. How can I define different colors in the
command Show[]?

Thanks a lot!

Greets

Moreno