- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53351] Function Show
- From: mo.wichert at tiscalinet.ch (Moreno Wichert)
- Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 02:39:18 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've just plotted some atomic orbitals from the hydrogen atom. Now,
for the p-orbital I have a positive and a negative function and I
combine this functions for a plot using the command Show. So my
problem is, that I want different colors for the negative and the
positive function but when I use Show, Mathematica plots only one
color for both functions. How can I define different colors in the
Thanks a lot!
Prev by Date:
Re: MultipleListPlot MakeSymbol Issue
Next by Date:
Re: 2D plot for lists?
Previous by thread:
Re: Function Show
Next by thread:
2D plot for lists?