mathematica installation problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53433] mathematica installation problem
- From: "Yan ZHANG" <buaanupt at sina.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 01:31:49 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
After successful installation in my computer, I entered the correct liscence
number, mathid and password. Then, after click "OK" button, I got a dialog
with title "Mathematica for Windows Version 5.0" and the information
"Mathematica for Windows Version 5.0 has encountered a problem and needs to
close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.". There are buttons on the
dialog, "Send Error Report", "Don't Send", suggesting whether I would like
to send the errror report to Microsoft.
Any comments or the similar experirnce in this?Thank you very much for your
BTW, I have re-installed for a few times and got the same problem.
Prev by Date:
Re: 2D plot for lists?
Next by Date:
Re: Export Animation
Previous by thread:
Re: Newbie Programming question
Next by thread:
Re: mathematica installation problem