Re: any updates to Mathematica control system

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg53434] Re: [mg53265] any updates to Mathematica control system
  • From: "Joy Costa" <joyc at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 01:31:54 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

"Does any one know if there is any work being done on the application called
control systems professional being offered by Wolfram?"

CSP Suite is definitely strongly supported by Wolfram Research. The
developer of the application is actually in-house, and there are many users
within our Technical Support team. Compatibility upgrades will be coming out
for all releases of Mathematica, and it is currently at Version 2.0.2, with
more substantial upgrades in the pipeline.  Please feel free to contact me
directly should you have any specific questions, and I will be sure to see
they are addressed.
Best regards,
Joy

Joy T. Costa