[Newbie] Ohm, Ampere, Volt units
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53426] [Newbie] Ohm, Ampere, Volt units
- From: "Alexander Gro▀" <PLEASEAlexanderGrossREMOVETHIS at gmx.de>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 01:31:17 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
me (a Mathematica beginner) was trying to let Mathematica do the work. I
have a very simple equation which I want Mathematica to solve and compute
Resistor = 1 Mega Ohm;
Voltage = 1 Milli Volt;
Current = Voltage / Resistor
Mathematica displays the solution of current in [Milli Volt] / [Mega Ohm].
That's not what I would like to see. I would like to resolve the units as
[Milli Volt] / [Mega Ohm] = [Milli Volt]/ [Mega [Volt / Ampere]] = [Nano
I tried the Convert function to achieve the desired output, but in vain.
Does anybody know how to tell Mathematica to display Ampere?
Thanks for your time and help.
Dipl.-Ing. (BA) für Informationstechnik
PLEASEAlexanderGrossREMOVETHIS at gmx.de
Prev by Date:
Re: 2D plot for lists?
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Export Animation
Previous by thread:
Re: any updates to Mathematica control system
Next by thread:
Re: [Newbie] Ohm, Ampere, Volt units