Calling windows programs
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53568] Calling windows programs
- From: Erich Neuwirth <erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 05:08:17 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In Windows, I create a MIDI file from within Mathematica
and then I want to play it and delete it with
Run["mplay32 /play /close " <> file , "del " <> file]
This does not work.
The MIDI file does not even play.
When I omit the del command, things work.
Is there a way to force Mathematica to wait before executing the second
command until the first one has finished?
I can solve my problem with a batch file, but I would prefer
a Mathematica only solution.
Prev by Date:
random matrix from row and column sums
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: random matrix from row and column sums
Next by thread:
Re: Calling windows programs