- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53561] global option?
- From: Kastens at Hamburg.BAW.DE (Marko Kastens)
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 05:08:01 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
is there a global option, that makes Mathematica ONLY printing out the
error-message but NOT the expression when an error occurs?
IN:Lenght[tmp] --> produces an error (should be Length) and Mathematica is Printing
the full Table _tmp_ to the output.
The boring point is to wait for Mathematica finishing the table(expression)...especial
when the expression (matrix, table, list) ist very large. Very often an
interruption (ALT+,) is not possible; sometimes it is also not possible to shut
down the kernel...
It would be very helpful if there is an option to reduce or to stop this kind
Thanks for help,
Prev by Date:
Calling windows programs
Next by Date:
Re: Problem with DSolve
Previous by thread:
Re: Calling windows programs
Next by thread:
Re: global option?