Re: Re: Latex + Mathematica EPS file problems

Jens-Peer Kuska wrote:
> Hi,
>
> a) what Mathematica version, since version 4.2 Mathematica
>    include the PostScript fonts into the EPS files. Clearly this
>    should be avoided by using Display[] instead of Export[]
> b) does dvips reencode the fonts ?
>
> Regards
>   Jens

I managed to fix my problem by including \usepackage{mathptmx} after
\usepackage{notebook2e,wrisym}. Now math fonts and the math text in my
eps files are back in the ps file :-) The mathematica code in the
appendix is a little strange, but that is not important, it is readable.

Regards,
TMS