Re: Re: Latex + Mathematica EPS file problems

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg53814] Re: [mg53769] Re: Latex + Mathematica EPS file problems
  • From: Torquil MacDonald Sørensen <torquil at frisurf.no>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 02:44:03 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Greetings,

Thank you for mentioning the dvips reencoding, because I just found that
the dvi file contains all the slashes and parentheses, but the ps file
does not, so something is happening in the dvi -> postscript conversion.
dvips it run simply as 'dvips -o out.ps in.dvi'

a) It is mathematica version 5.0.0.0

b) I am not shure how dvips is configured on this machine, but
everything works fine when I don't use the notebook2e and wrisym
packages in my latex document.

I have tried with and without mathematica including the mathematica
fonts in the EPS files by using the ConversionOptions ->
{"IncludeSpecialFonts" -> True} in the Export command, and with and
without StandardForm output in the plots, but it makes no difference.

Is it possible to stop the notebook2e and wrisym packages influencing
how my latex document looks outside of my mathematica-notebook code
appendices?

Regards,
TMS