- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53853] Re: BDD
- From: "Scout" <user at domain.com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 03:18:14 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200501271041.FAA07396@smc.vnet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
There is also the Tree.m package;
is that still valid?
"DrBob" <drbob at bigfoot.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:ctcs9u$6un$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Omega Consulting's TreeView package might be useful for this.
> "TreeView[expr] opens a Java window which displays the expr as a tree."
> On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 05:41:40 -0500 (EST), JMyers6761 <jmyers6761 at aol.com>
>> Does anyone know of a Binary Decision Diagram implementation using
>> I have an interest in using BDDs to augment a system reliability modeling
>> framework I am developing using Mathematica.
>> Al Myers
> DrBob at bigfoot.com
Prev by Date:
Simplify problems for checking easy equalities...
Next by Date:
Re: Re: A question about pattern
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Wald-Wolfowitz runs test
- From: email@example.com (JMyers6761)