Mathematica query

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg58562] Mathematica query
  • From: "Aditya Kelkar" <adityakelkar at iitb.ac.in>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 05:35:53 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,
   I am currently working in Mathematica to develope few geometry
demonstrations. Can two or more lines share same endpoints? Can any
operations such as drag, move etc can be done on this shared point which
makes corresponding changes in all those lines? Basically can any object
be shared between different objects along with its properties? I hope my
query is clear.
Please reply asap.

with regards,
ADITYA KELKAR