Install Issue with Ver 5.2 WinXp

Not sure on this, so this is just some feedback on installation.  I'm not
too thrilled with the installation of this program.  One issue.I have the
Wolfram Notebook indexer Beta installed.   From what I've seen, if you have
this program, you may want to remove this beta program prior to installation
of 5.2.  (5.2 has Indexer).  Go to Windows Control Panel, Add/Remove
Programs, and remove the program "Wolfram Notebook Indexer Beta."

Again, just feedback if it will help.  :>)

Dana