- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58572] Re: [mg58564] superscripts
- From: "Carl K. Woll" <carl at woll2woll.com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 00:46:03 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200507070935.FAA29431@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Stan Gianzero wrote:
> If it is possible, I would like to ask the following two questions:
> (1) All superscripts in Mathematica default to exponents. I would like
> to have the superscript become another label as with subscripts. The
> reason I wish to do this is that many of matrix elements that I use
> have a superscript ZERO. Consequently, Mathematica produces UNITY for
> all such elements.
Another possibility is to use a string "0" instead of 0:
> (2) I would like to be able to provide information to Mathematica that
> helps avoid a log singularity in a definite integral. This is best
> described in my attachment.
> [Contact the author to obtain the attachment - moderator]
Prev by Date:
Problem with multiple function calling from a novice...
Next by Date:
Re: Using InterpolatingFunction from NDSolve
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: