- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58653] ListDensityPlot Legend?
- From: juejung <juejung at indiana.edu>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 05:21:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
dear mathgroup, how does one add a legend to a ListDensityPlot. i've a matrix that contains only 0,1 or 2 entries. ListDensityPlot plots the regions in three different colors. i would like to add a legend that indicates the colors and their corresponding numbers (0,1, or 2). Tom Wickham-Jones' ExtendGraphics package is doing almost what i want for ListContourPlot, however, for ListDensityPlot it's not working. Any ideas? thanks juergen