An Integral best handled by Mathematica_4

I am attaching two Mathematica files that work on two relatively simple
integrals. Both integrals are safely handled with Mathematica_4.
However, when I tried the same integrals with Mathematica_5, a number
of constraints were added. I believe that Mathematica_5 has enlarged
the region of analyticity to include complex paths of integration. I
would like to know the correct way of imposing the proper constraints
to produce the same results as in Mathematica_4?

[Attachments are not allowed.  Please contact the author to obtain
them - moderator]