Re: multiple line copy in InputForm
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58672] Re: multiple line copy in InputForm
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 02:48:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, England
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
ab at sd.com wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to copy multiple lines in InputForm in Mathematica?
First, select the cell(s) you want to convert by clicking on the right
square bracket(s), holding down the shift or ctrl key (on Windows) to
select multiple cells if necessary.
Then, in the menu bar select "Cell" -> "Convert To" -> "InputForm".
> Also, is there an automatic way to get ALL expressions entered as InputForm?
> instead of having to type //InputForm at end of each line???
Change the default option by selecting in the menu bar "Cell" ->
"Default InputFormatType" -> "InputForm".
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
multiple line copy in InputForm
Next by thread:
An Integral best handled by Mathematica_4