formatting question

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg58769] formatting question
  • From: Daniele Lupo <danwolf_no_spam_please_ at>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 13:03:14 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

 Hi to all.

I'd like to write items when I write text. I want to write something like:

Now we must have four options:

1) Option 1
2) Option 2
3) Option 3
   - Option 3.1
   - Option 3.2
4) Option 4

How can I itemize automatically my text, creating the list, enumerated or
not (like I do in Word, for example, or in LaTeX), without enter any
I can't find any command to do this... But I think that it can be done,
because I know that in Publicon it's possible.

Thanks for answers