No more memory available.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58854] No more memory available.
- From: LumisROB <lumisrob_NOGOOD_ at yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 03:08:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
During this calculation: Det[m] the kernel has jammed and the following message has been visualized No more memory available. Mathematica kernel has shut down. it is possible to overcome this obstacle increasing the memory or it is a non surmountable limit of the windows XP vers 32 bit ? Thanks for the help